Comprehensive optometric care for pediatric patients, patients with special needs and adults with binocular vision anomalies; management of aphakic infants and toddlers with specialty contact lenses; perioperative care for and co-management of ocular disease patients with Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Residency in Pediatric Optometry and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- University of Houston College of Optometry, Optometry School
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science
- American Academy of Optometry
- Colorado Optometric Association
- Gold Key International Optometric Society
What Makes Me Smile:
I am happiest when out of doors enjoying every season that Colorado offers. I enjoy downhill skiing, hiking, camping, running and cycling. When sitting still, I have a passion for reading about military aviation history and personal finance. I am excited to explore Fort Collins via its ample bike lanes!