Matthew Asano, MD
Medical and surgical treatments for diseases of the macula, retina, and the vitreous.
- Graduate of Swarthmore College in Swarthmore, PA
- Harvard University Extension School in Cambridge, MA
- Medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA
- Ophthalmology residency from Cook County Health and Hospital System in Chicago, IL
- Retina fellowship at Boston University School of Medicine and Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Boston, MA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
What Makes Me Smile:
Dr. Asano is married and has two daughters. He is an avid skier, bicyclist, and hiker so he is excited to explore the northern Colorado landscape and enjoy our outstanding weather.