Laryssa R. Dragan, MD
Laryssa Dragan, MD is an Ivy League trained, Board Certified, and Fellowship trained oculofacial plastic surgeon. Dr. Dragan is the only Fellow, of the respected American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, who is welcoming new patients in Wyoming.
Dr. Dragan had the wonderful opportunity to pursue medical training on both the east and west coasts of the U.S. and is an expert in reconstructive and cosmetic oculofacial plastic surgery. She is also pleased to offer patients non-surgical cosmetic options for the face and eyes, such as neuro-relaxants for wrinkles and dermal fillers for facial rejuvenation.
Prior to founding Artisan MD Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Dragan spent 12 years in a busy oculofacial plastic surgery practice in Boulder County. In this setting, she earned a reputation as an exceptionally skilled and caring oculofacial plastic surgeon who was sought after both by patients and physician colleagues. She is delighted to be a consulting physician at the Cheyenne Eye Clinic.
- Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Degree from State University of New York School of Medicine
- Internship at Greenwich Hospital-Yale New Haven Hospitals
- Ophthalmology Residency at Yale
- Fellowship in Oculofacial Plastic Surgery at University of California San Francisco
- Invited Member Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society and Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
- Member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Colorado Medical Society, Colorado Society of Eye Physicians