Daniel Hock, OD
Dr. Hock provides routine vision exams, medical eye care and specializes in developmental optometry in which he diagnoses and treats vision problems that affect learning.
He received his undergraduate degree from Colorado State University and his doctorate degree in 1995 from Pacific University College of Optometry in Oregon.
Dr. Hock serves as a committee member of the Children’s Vision Task Force, participates as an InfantSee Provider, and is in the Sight for Students Program.
He treats medical conditions that affect vision such as glaucoma, diabetes, and macular degeneration. He provides consultations for primary care physicians and specialists. Dr. Hock has managed refractive surgery patients since 1995. Dr. Hock received an award recognizing him as The Colorado Optometrist of the Year for 2018!
Dr. Hock feels very fortunate to practice in the mountain community in which he was born and raised. He enjoys the Colorado outdoors and spending time with his wife and children.
- 1995 Pacific University College of Optometry
- University of Houston College of Optometry, Optometry School
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science
- Recipient of Colorado Optometrist of the year 2018!
- National Board of Optometry
- Colorado State License
- American Optometric Association
- Colorado Optometric Association
- American Academy of Optometry
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development