Christopher Kirkpatrick, MD
Comprehensive ophthalmology including cataract surgery, minimally invasive glaucoma surgery, and medical management of a broad spectrum of eye disease (glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes, dry eye, etc).
- University of Iowa, Residency in Ophthalmology
- University of Iowa, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Medical School
- Eastern Washington University in Cheney, WA, Bachelor of Science
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Iowa Eye Association
What Makes Me Smile:
I spend most of my free time with my wife and our 3 boys. As a family we enjoy biking, hiking, swimming, skiing and just exploring the outdoors. Traveling, live music and taco trucks are high on that list as well. I personally enjoy the challenge of fly fishing and am looking forward to exploring this and other new outdoor opportunities in northern Colorado.